I don’t do these tags a lot on my WordPress blog, but I figured I’d have a little fun today. This was borrowed from Missy of Missy’s Crafty Mess.
40 odd things about me . . . join in with a comment or a post on your blog.
1. Do you like mustard? Yellow mustard is a strong no. Any other kind of mustard is fine, though.
2. Choice of carbonated beverage? I like cherry cola or root beer the best, but I’ll drink just about anything that isn’t diet soda or grape-flavored.
3. Ever traveled to another country? No, but I’d love to visit Italy (most of Europe, actually), Australia, and New Zealand.
4. Whiskey, Tequila, Vodka? Not heavily into any of them, but out of those three…whiskey.
5. Hot dogs or Cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers.
6. Favorite Type Of food: Just about any type of cheese or sausages.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.
8. What do you drink in the mornings? Coffee, coffee, and more coffee.
9. Can you do a 100 pushups? I can’t even do one pushup!
10. Summer, Winter, Spring, Or Fall? Winter, because it’s the only season in Florida guaranteed not to be hot as balls at some point!
11. Favorite hobby? Knitting, crocheting, cooking, reading, playing video games…
12. Tattoos? Zero.
13. Do you wear glasses? I’m supposed to, but my current glasses are over 15 years old (which I can still see out of) and the frames are all worn out with the plastic chipped away. I’m definitely due for an exam and possibly new glasses. (I have a weird condition where my left eye is practically perfect and my right eye is the one that can’t see sharply.)
14. Phobia? Heights, spiders, most insects (maybe with the exception of ants), and reptiles.
15. Nickname? Some call me Crys, some call me C-Chan, and my dad calls me Sister.
16. Three drinks you drink? Coffee, Water, Milk.
17. Biggest Downfall? I’m too critical of myself.
18. Rain or Snow? Snow
19. Piercings? Just the ones in each ear I got when I was 7 (the girls in my family typically have their ears pierced in childhood; it’s sort of a rite of passage).
20. Age? 32
21. Taken or Single? Single as a sour cream and onion Pringle.
22. How long taken or single? I’ve never been in an actual relationship; it’s been almost 15 years since I’ve been on a date, and frankly it’s starting to get on my nerves! (Paraphrasing a Sophia Petrillo quote from The Golden Girls.)
23. Kids? 0
24. Favorite color? I’d currently go with a sapphire blue.
25. Employed? No, but I am a caregiver for my mom full-time, so I can’t really work a traditional job right now.
26. Can you whistle? Not since I got braces.
27. Where were you born? Orlando, Florida
28. Brothers or Sisters? 1 brother
29. Ninjas or Pirates? Pirates!
30. Surgeries? None
31. Religious? Not in the slightest.
32. Shower or Bath? Doesn’t matter.
33. Like gambling? Only while playing bingo, but it’s been a while since the last time I went.
34. Are You Loyal? Yes, otherwise Pottermore wouldn’t have told me I was a Hufflepuff!
35. Broken bones? No
36. How many tv’s in your house? 2
37. Worst pain ever? I’ve been pretty lucky there; worst pain was probably an ankle sprain.
38. Do you like to dance? By myself…in the kitchen. Usually with Pandora playing.
39. Are your parents still alive? Yes.
40. Do you like camping? I’ve only been camping a couple of times and felt so glad to be back home afterwards! I’m so not an outside person.